Thursday, October 3, 2013

ASUU BREAKING: "Call Off The Strike, I Will Pay You" - TASUED Student Tells ASUU

In a recent interview 9ja Ninja had with Mr Taofeek Adegboyega, a 300 level student of Tai Solarin University Of Education [TASUED], he said those words out of frustration, check the interview below


The strike is more than 80 Days now, what have you been doing during this period of time?

The strike was a big blow to me as a person, it started a week to my exams, and by now I should have started my teaching practice. At first, I thought the strike wouldn't take long, but since it is as it is, I'm just home doing nothing and this really pisses me off... Am dying of frustration. Had a couple of plans for myself which i couldn't execute.

 Do you think the strike will be called off anytime soon??

Right now??? I don't think so, I recently read a paper that quoted them saying all students should go on fast for the sake of the strike. Is that the solution? Like WT... The President has no time for us, he is busy battling in his political party as we all know, the PDP crisis.

 What message do you have for ASUU and FG?

Call off the Strike, I will pay you. They should please work something out, how can I pay them if I spend 7years in school all in the name of strike. I plead to them, please and please, call off the strike.
.             

1 comment: