Friday, March 20, 2015

Nigerian Man Arrested At Lagos Airport With Drugs stuffed in Packs of Gala

Man-0
A 33 year old man was apprehended by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA who attempted to smugle a 35.115 kg of Cannabis Sativa hidden inside Nigerian made sausage rolls popularly known as “Gala” to China.

man-1
According to the Agency, The Smuggler confessed saying:
“My friend in China gave me N100k to take a bag to China. The last time I travelled to China, he assisted me,” said Mr. Ogbonna, a trader at the Onitsha main market.
“When he gave me the money to take the bag containing gala to China, I thought he was doing me a favour I never knew he was digging my grave. After my arrest, I feel bad and regret my action. I am married with a child.”
Photos By: PremiumTimes

No comments:

Post a Comment