Monday, April 6, 2015

I'M TURNED OFF BY LADIES WITH SMELLY WEAVES - LYNXXX



I'm turned off by ladies with smelly weaves - Lynxxx
We all 
We all know Chukie Edozien popularly known as Lynxxx is a ladies man..With so many ladies clamoring to get his attention,he has given an insight into what turns him off in a lady..In a new interview with Punch,when asked what attracts him to a lady,he said

"I like a free-spirited lady with morals, one who I can learn from. She must be able to cook and look good. On the other hand, I am turned off by bad breath and a smelly weave. I am not attracted to women who talk too much."
So ladies, when next you want to holla at him,make sure your weaves smells fresh(frosh),brush your teeth and don't talk too much..                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment