Monday, April 27, 2015

My Late Father's Last Wish —Harrysong

The Five Star Music signee and songwriter, Harrysong, had said that marriage was not top in his plans but due to the sudden demise of his father, he’s had to change his priorities.


Harrysong has revealed that his father’s greatest wish was for him to get married on time and give him a grandchild.


Speaking with journalists about the best lesson his father taught him, he said, “ Since I became an established artiste, his punch line to me has always been marriage, marriage, marriage. He wanted me to give him a grand child.”

On whether he would be ready to get married fast just to please his dad, Harrysong said, “Of course I will get married, I’m just looking for the right person to fulfill that wish. However, I want you to know that it’s going to be soon.”

He also denied the news that he was in search of a trophy wife to get married to and said he wants a woman he can trust and have a viable connection with. In his words, “I’m not that kind of person that is looking for a ‘high class’ babe; I didn’t come from that type of background and I’m not thinking in that direction. I have to be with someone that I love, and who loves me in return.”

Harrysong is one of the most sought after songwriters in the country and has through hard work increased his portfolio by writing one of the most popular tributes to Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment