Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Was Emma Nyra In A 'Forced' Relationship With Her Boss, Ubi Franklin?.. See Tweets


Emma Nyra has reacted to reports she lied in her latest interview in which she denied ever dating her label boss, Ubi Franklin.

The singer was called out after the interview by those who claim they are sure she dated him before he got engaged to actress Lilian Esoro,


She told Golden Icons:
    “No I never dated him. I get that him and Iyanya gist. No, we never dated. We have a business deal together I never dated any of them. I swear I never dated him. I was dating someone else in the industry, but we’re not dating right now“.
And she got weird in her Tweets today saying:
     Once I finally speak on my experience FULLY everyone will truly understand. Silence and success are the best revenge. Only fools shout.Women should never be forced or abused into doing things they don't want to do. Lying to people is one thing. God sees all.

Meanwhile, in an interview with TheCable today. Ubi Frankllin had this to say.

On dating Emma Nyra:

 I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. 
It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life…That relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow. I decided in the end that it doesn’t make any sense and we both understood that and moved on.

WHO IS LYING ?

No comments:

Post a Comment