Friday, July 8, 2016

(Episode 11) Help! I’m drunk in love with my new Step-Mom, Susan, a Sweet lady of 25year old

Christy : look guys (talking to Susan and I ) I know what you two are doing behind my boss. I might not say it today but won’t resist telling him if I spot you next time.
Me: thanks Christy, it won’t happen again.
Susans mood changed instantly. She was really afraid.

I left and went straight to my table. Fried rice, banku with tilapia and watermelons were served after. The girls really enjoyed. They requested for extra bottles of Smirnoff and Guinness as usually. I could realized comfort was really the disco type girl.
It was getting to 9:00pm so my Dad’s friends were leaving to their various homes. Lilian and comfort were extremely drunk. I was expected to drive them to campus but didn’t want to take Lilian along. I took Lilian to my room. She was already feeling too dizzy.
I came back to drive JohnBull and comfort to campus. Comfort was really drunk than Lilian. With the help of JohnBull we took her to my car and we drove off. Neither JohnBull nor I knew the exact room of comfort and she could not speak clearly as well so JohnBull decided to take her to his room rather. I knew a cat can never stay peacefully with a meat. (i no trust that stupid JohnBull ..lol)
I drove back and rushed to take my shower. I quickly jump onto Lilian. she was so weak so I took off her cloths and bra myself. She opened her eyes but was weak to make movements and besides she was out of her senses. She was in a red pant like the colour of mosama disco christo church.
I drop her pant. Her p*ssy was extremely hairy but never mind that didn’t bothered me. I made up my mind to bang this girl till I feel she has paid me back enough (Abi no be so?? na pay-back time na!)
I coiled my cock in her p*ssy. She was a bit dried up so I applied a little saliva on my d*ck and her butterfly now became like an asphalt. I conjured the man in me and gave serious push ups.
I tried turning her over for the ‘cross style’ but the door got opened and I was finally caught by my …….
Stay tuned for Episode 12

No comments:

Post a Comment