Friday, July 29, 2016

(Episode 4) My dirty little secrets with my attractive landlord’s daughter


It was the Landlord’s daughter. I invited her in and we sat and chatted like we’ve been doing that all along and after a long while, she left. The next day was a Friday, came home around 8 pm after hanging out with a couple of friends, went in and was glad the power was on.

I was playing some cool music when someone knocked, Behold it was my Landlord’s daughter. I invited her in and in my spirited mood, bowed and invited her to dance with me. She laughed surprised and obliged me.
We swayed slowly and the moment just seemed right, and i knew she was feeling it too cos she couldn’t look me in the eye anymore. I held her gaze and kissed her and was struck when she kissed me back passionately. We soon found ourselves lying on the long couch, in an embrace, kissing, touching, hands roaming all over each other. Then her sister called out for her and we both jumped, she got up, straightened herself and left.
The following day, Evening, they all went to their church’s fellowship. I was at home when someone knocked, behold it was my Angelic Landlord’s daughter. And i let her in.
She’d left the church arena unnoticed and had come back to me. Unbelievably. Once she stepped in and i closed the door, as i turned to meet her, she jumped on me with a kiss. I took her straight to the bedroom and undressed her as fast as my hand could go. And man, am i ready to bang or am i? I wanted to pull off her panties but she stopped me, smiled and did it herself. I couldn’t understand that but what the hell. She lay down, looking prettier than she did (now i’m wondering if women look prettier naked or is it just me). I put my head in between her thighs and went down on her doing my usual thing like it’s an icecream contest. I started by licking her bigger clit lips (i think it’s called labia majora if you ask me the botanical name) seemed to like it, i licked on softly and sometimes kiss it.
She kept liking it and moaning, i took a lip in my mouth and suckled it and she threw her head up and down, left and right. I did it to both sides and would often blow air softly on her clit, it was an endless torture. Then i went for the clit, played with it with my tongue, took it in my mouth and suckled it while my hands squeezed her breasts and stroked her nipples, taking a break often to roam my hands over her neck down to her navel and back to the breast. Then i dug in into my special areas… she held my head down with her hand, moaning softly “oh my! yes! yes! yes! suck me…..suck me..harder”.
Encouraged, I took my time. I wanted her to desire my d*ck before i give it to her. She pushed me up, turned our position and mounted me. She tightened her muscle as she slid my d*ck into her p*ssy, and BEHOLD my brothers and sisters reading this , Believe i was floating in the clouds as her thighs enveloped me. She was so wet yet so tight. She kept clenching the p*ssy muscles around my d*ck while she rotates her hips, i held and squeezed her buttocks. She maintained a slow pace which was killing me but i let her do her thing, she was so sweet. She’ld often reach down to kiss me and then throw her head back and laugh and suddenly moan. I was not only being ridden but was also being entertained. She started bouncing up and down my d*ck so i grabbed her breasts and stroked her nipples, put it in my mouth and sucked it hard.

The pleasure made her bang me faster, but she would suddenly go slow. It occured to me that she was reciprocating the same treatment which i’d given her earlier. I let her do her thing.
She began going slow, very slow indeed, she was giving me the joy ride of my life. I started pounding away, while she moaned and moaned. She suddenly pushed me off, turned over and gave me the doggy, her buttocks looked good all popped up. I slid in slowly and let her play with the tip a little.
She would move her waist but allow me deep enough to the shaft. After a while, she turned, held my neck and started riding. Suddenly, we heard knock at the door, my heart jumped outta me.. i quickly reached from my….
….. Stay tuned to Episode 5

No comments:

Post a Comment