Friday, July 29, 2016

(Episode 5) My dirty little secrets with my attractive landlord’s daughter


It was my glass cup that broke dropped. Thank God it was not someone knocking. She was so feisty in her own style and she’d often laugh and call my name in a whisper(ha..ha..ha Slevin) and suddenly ride me fast with a long hymn of “uuuuugh…… uuuuuuugh…..yeah…..fuuuuuuuuuuck”. I was becoming afraid, praying she doesn’t do some abracadabra stuff.

I lifted her up and stood with her thinking to myself ‘if this was a buggy ride, i’d better hold the reins’. Hanging her body in mid air, i started slamming her butts hard from underneath, in an upward direction her until i heard the words she screamed out “i’ve not done this style beforeeeeeeeee”.

It came out like a plea, like she was complaining about her sweet excitement. She was getting heavier and my thrusts slower, so I lay her on her side and entered from behind her, we were lying side by side and she started moving her waist back to meet mine. It was a nice and beautiful position. Until she whispered “i’m coming”. Her words seemed to stimulate my own hormones and i felt myself about to come too. In a couple of seconds, she moved her buttocks back to meet me with such force and i retaliated with the same equal force and then she cried out “oh my God” and as i thrusted away, i jerked and felt myself come too.

We lay down there for a while and since her family was not back, we got out strength back and was on round two when we heard their car drive in. She quickly dressed up and waited for them all to go onto the house, then stayed in my house a couple of minutes more before she went out the gate and back in, heading straight for their house. I watched her from my window as she reached their burglary proof, knocked and her sister came out and opened it for her. Then i stared at my junior and warned him “don’t put me in trouble oo”.

Then having had a beautiful evening, watched a movie and slept innocently. How was i to know what was in store waiting for me the next day…
This went on for weeks. I now intentionally tried to avoid her mum but on a few occassions when i didn’t go to work, she’ld ambush me and i’ld fuck her. Her daughter knew her mum was a bit promiscous but she didn’t know what was actually going on between us so she kept fucking me as well. I was having the best time of my life. None of my side chicks visited me again cos i was having frequent sex whenever i needed it….infact, the sex seemed to need me cos i’m more often the one who gets invited. And so it went on and on.
I had a co-tenant who’s married and has two kids, drives a cab and claims also that he’s a pastor. His wife on the other hand is pretty……. aaaaaaaannnnd bootylicious. I mean like the picture above. We (i mean fellow guys and men in the compound) always find ourselves staring at her backside in the Morning when she’s wearing only a wrapper and getting her kids ready for school. You need to see how her buttocks bounces when she walks. She sells food, you know the mobile restaurant kinda stuff. It happened that their refridgerator got spoilt and she started using mine to preserve her fish/meat which she’ll use to cook the next day. After her husband and kids have left, she’ld come to retrieve it and start her cooking.
…. Stay tuned to Episode 6

No comments:

Post a Comment